How to Setup HP Printer to Print from iPhone
HP printers are known well in the industry and are found both in commercial sector and for personal use. And setting up them is not easy not for the beginners. For Windows users it is easy but for iPhone users it’s a bit complicated.
So, in this article, we will help you setup your HP printer with iPhone devices and start printing from it. You can follow the methods explained below with step by step guidance.
You can also call on the toll free number +1(877) 894-5316 any time and from anywhere across USA. Also, you can search for HP Printer Repair in Chicago.
Setting up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad using the following methods:
- Airprint Method:
- Setting up HP Airprint works as a default method and use to print documents and photos. Follow the steps as written below:
- The first step is to check the tick mark against the name of your Wi-Fi network on the Wi-Fi of your apple device.
- (Note: In case you are connected to other network make sure to cancel it and select your Wi-Fi network.)
- Now, connect your HP printer to your network. For the printer with the touch screen – Open the control panel and press the wireless icon and open the network settings to setup the menu to check the network connection status of the printer.
- And in case, you have a HP printer without control panel then you have to click on the wireless button and the present information button at the same time. Now, press the wireless and start copying the black buttons simultaneously. You will notice a wireless test report to be printing to know the status of your printer.
And, in case you facing the issue connecting your printer then you must follow the below written steps:
Connect the printer to the network with a touch screen control panel by opening the wireless menu. Now, select the wireless setup wizard. Also, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your connection procedure.
And by without touching the screen control panel and click on the WPS button on the printer to establish your connection.
You will notice the light on the printer stops glowing once the connection is made.
- Apple device
- Make sure your HP printer is on, ink cartridges are full, and paper tray is fully-loaded.
- Open the document or photo you want to print.
- Now, select your printer by clicking on the print screen (it varies as per the model and the printer.).
- Paper Size: Make sure to make the paper sizes same as the document you wanted to print. Here, the Airprint will directly detect the size of the paper loaded in the paper tray inside your printer.
- Select the number of copies of the document you want to print.
- If you want, you can select the option of double side printing and do the rest.
- Also, you have to select the page range to be printed in the document.
We hope you got the required help you needed. But in case you need the assistance you can call on the toll free number +1(877) 894-5316. You can also search for the Printer Repair services in Aurora. Or you can search in your favorite web browser as Printer repair near me.