Where Is The WPS Pin Number On An HP Printer?
We all know that WPS stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”. A WPS setup helps us in setting up a connection between a router and other devices. Thus, it is important to find WPS pin on your printer so that there is a compatible connection between the printer and the accessible device. The WPS pin code will help you printing your all documents without any fuss.
Here let’s start,
Find the WPS Pin on My HP Printer –
Steps to Find the WPS Pin on My HP Printer –
There are two ways you can have Wi-Fi Protected Setup connections in your HP Printer. One way is to use WPS button and another one is WPS PIN.
You have to follow the steps here:
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button –
To connect your HP printer using WPS button you have to follow all the instructions given below:
- You have to go to the HP printers and open its control panel and then hit the wireless button or settings button option.
- You have to choose the option Wi-Fi protected setup.
- Now, follow all the on-screen instructions displaying on your screen.
- Select the WPS button option.
- Now, your printer will ask you to press the WPS button for your router.
- Go to printer and press continues to wireless connection.
- A connection will establish for assigning the WPS button.
- Now, your printer is ready to print wirelessly.
Connect HP Printer using WPS PIN –
You have to perform the following steps mentioned below to find Where the WPS pin on my printer HP 8710?
- You have to go to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the wireless button > settings button.
- Now, touch the Wi-Fi protected setup and then you have to follow all the on-screen prompted instructions.
- You are just now determined to Wi-Fi protected setup pin.
- Hit the option.
- A pin will display on the screen.
- You have to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router and enter WPS pin code in the field.
- And once the HP printer is setup properly you can easily install the network printer driver.