HP Printer in Error State How to Fix?
In case your printer is offline and you start getting errors in error state then it’s high time that you look for alternatives to solve such error. Don’t panic and feel free to contact the nearest Printer Repair in Newark. You can also contact the toll-free number (877) 583-7730.
Generally, this issue takes place after you update the Window 10. The connection issue arises and the connected devices stops working. The summarization is you won’t be able to print if your printer is in error state after the updation.
Primary Reasons for HP Printer Error State Problem –
- USB is disconnected.
- Problem in Operating System.
- Connectivity issue.
- Issue with the printer driver.
Here e the steps you must try to resolve the HP Printer Error State in Windows 10.
Step 1: – Run Troubleshooter –
To make your printer work you have to troubleshoot your printer. Follow the steps written below:
- You have to be sure that your printer is plugged to a working power supply. Also ensure that your USB connection or the wireless connection.
- In case the above step is not working then you have to download and run printer troubleshooter.
- Check if your printer driver is working or faulty or need an update.
- Hit the start button.
- Select the device manager.
- Now, click on expand printer option and select your printer from the list given on screen.
- You have to right click on your printer and update the printer driver.
Step 2: – Check for Wi-Fi or Cables –
Check all the power cords and cables connected properly to your printer, router and are getting unlimited supply of power. Also, check that no wire is loosely connected.
Step 3: – Choose “Use Printer Online” Option –
Follow these steps to make your printer online:
- Click on the Windows +X key from the keyboard.
- Click on the control panel and then click on devices and printers and then click on printer.
- In case your printer is offline then it is showing the same display screen as earlier.
- You have to check the status.
- You have to select the online option just by right clicking on your printer.
- See the online status of your printer on the display.
Step 4: Reinstall printer driver –
- Open the control panel.
- Now, select the option view by large icons.
- Press on devices and printers.
- You have to right c lick on your printer and select the option to remove device.
- Once confirm, the device removal you can then restart your computer.
- Reboot the PC and automatically it will detect and install your printer.
Steps 5: Make Print Spooler Service Automatic –
- Press the Windows logo and R button on your keyboard.
- Type the services. MSc in the run box.
- Hit the press enter.
- You have to search for the printer spooler service.
- Ensure that it is set to start.
- Now, right-click on the printer spooler and select properties.
- Set the startup type into automatic mood and then select properties.
- You have to click on apply from the drop-down menu box and press ok.
- Now, you can restart your computer and see if the issue is fixed or not.
If the issue is not fixed then you can move on to the next steps.
Steps 6: Ensure the Paper Is Loaded –
Make sure that paper is loaded in the printer tray. These papers are aligned properly and there are no bits or chunks of paper stuck inside the paper tray.
Steps 7: Update Your Windows –
- You have to press the start button.
- Now, open the settings.
- You have to click on the update and security options.
- Now, you have to hit the option to check for the updates.
- If in case any update is available you must complete the process and then restart your computer.
- Now, reboot the PC and check them for the updating Windows.
By this time, we assume that you have resolved your printer issues. But if the error is still present then you must contact Printer Repair Norwalk.