Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x61011bed
HP printers are one of the most purchased products worldwide in 2019. The primary reason is the longevity and its HD printing. But at the end it is also a machine and can suffer from fundamentals errors from time to time if not kept under proper maintenance. This time to time error persistency can hinder your work performance. Thus, it is highly required to remove the instants as early as possible.
Today we will help you learn about the solution of HP printer error code 0x61011bed. If errors like these are not resolved from time to time. To resolve this error, we have mentioned some solutions in this article.
Here are some primary reasons behind the occurrence of HP printer error 61011bed.
The primary reasons behind HP printer error 61011bed are:
- Printer driver is corrupt.
- Default settings of printer are changed.
- Communication issue between cartridges and the printer.
Here are some basic ways to fix the HP printer error 61011bed.
Method1: Reset your Printer –
- It is one of the simplest ways to resolve any error from your printer.
- Detach all the cables without turning off your printer.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds.
- Now, reconnect all the cables back and wait till your printer is on automatically.
To check if issue has been resolved or not you can try to print any of your document. Be free to contact HP printer repair Gulfport for any queries.
Method 2: Clean the Printer Cartridge –
- Switch off your printer and open the cartridge cover.
- Carefully take out your cartridge carefully.
- Use a tissue paper to wipe cartridges slowly from its slot.
- Now, slowly place a soft paper under your printer’s print head.
(Note: Use a solvent solution to clean the print head.)
- Wait for few minutes and let it dry. After that place the cartridges back carefully and close the printer cover.
- Turn on your printer and try printing a document to check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
- If the issue hasn’t been resolved yet you can contact the HP printer repair Sumter.
Method 3: Reload the papers –
- Check the papers and make sure they all are of same size.
- Properly align you papers before stacking them inside your printer.
- Also let minimum number of pages be 10 and maximum be 30 only.
- Try printing a document.
If you have successfully printed your desired document then the issue is resolved and if not then feel free to contact nearest printer repair services by calling on a toll-free number +1(844) 245-7077.
Method 4: Clean your Printer Rollers –
- You have to switch off your printer.
- Open the access door for managing rollers.
- Now, use a soft cloth, to clean the paper pulling rubber rollers.
- You have to restart the printer to make sure that the error has been resolved.
If the error is still present then you can move on to the next step.
Method 5: Check Paper Settings of your Printer –
- In the first step, you have to ensure that drivers and paper tray are compatible with each other.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Press the file icon from print options.
- Select the properties such as paper type, number of copies, and other things.
- Hit the ok button to print a document.
If your printer prints the document as you like then your issue is solved. If not then you can contact us by calling on a toll-free number +1(844) 245-7077. You can also contact the nearest HP Printer Repair Pueblo.