How to Print From iPhone To HP Printer?
One of the best features of any Apple device is that it allowed you to print from your iPhone with an Airprint cooperative printer.
With iPhone, you can add your printer with the printer options menu. But in most of the device’s setting menus, the printer options menu care not accessible through the settings application. Instead, you have to select the print option while viewing the document that you want to print and add the printer from there.
Today, we will help you learn more about – how to print from iPhone to HP printer.
- It is not a complex process but it is good to have a guide with you. You can take the help of experts and search for Printer repair Bloomington.
- If you are free you can always schedule a meeting by calling on a toll-free number +1(844) 245-7077.
- Let’s know more about the process.
- The first thing you need to be ensured of – Your printer connected over the wireless network and your wireless feature is on.
(Note: Some printers have a wireless icon and some have blue light like- an indication that the wireless feature is on. Also, make sure that the light is on and not blinking.).
- You have to open your iPhone and open the Wi-Fi settings. Ensure that your iPhone and printer are connected over the same network.
(Note: Airprint never support public mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, and Cellular data like 3G or 4G.)
- You have to open the document you want to print and tap the share icon to see the menu options.
- Now, you have to tap the print button.
- On your screen, you will notice the printer options displayed. Select the option to print.
- By performing the above step, you will be able to see the list of available printers. You have to select your printer. And, then change the printer settings if required and then print.
Another method that you can use to print from your iPhone to HP printer is using e-mail to print.
Printing a document using E-mail –
With the help of this method, you can print from any place in the world. All you have to do is – send a document or file in an e-mail to your HP printer’s assigned e-mail. This method is also known by another name – HP e-print.
As compared to other methods, it is an easy one. Though, the HP e-print method does not work well with every HP printer model.
You have to follow the steps:
- If your printer is an e-mail compatible printer, then you must activate the function of e-mail.
- And when your e-mail is activated you have to send the documents from your iPhone to the printer. The document will print automatically.
- In the third step, you have to fill in the default specifications for the file you want to print.
We assume that by now, you learned how to connect and print from your iPhone to HP printer.
We also believe that with Airprint or without your work does not hamper at all. Thus, we come up with all the possible ways to help you for all the related problems to be resolved.