Why Does My Printer Keep Going Offline?
Imagine you are doing something really important and suddenly your printer gives up! It shows you offline error more often than it works! We know it’s quite frustrating; especially when you want to print documents and it shows same offline error again and again.
In this article, IT Advises will guide you through5 easy methods to make printer’s offline error disappear.
There can be many reasons if your printer is going offline again and again. There can be some problem between the communication of printer and computer, or printer not connected to same network like your device, faulty drivers and so on.
These 5 tips and tricks will help you increase your printer performance, working efficiency, printing speed and so on.
So, without wasting a second let’s start learning more about the solutions.
- Check cable connection –
You have to make sure that the USB cable inserted into your printer are properly inserted. And in case, you are using wireless connections then you have to ensure that Wi-Fi is connected with router.
- Wi-Fi Problem –
You are using Wireless connection, then make sure your printer and computer are connected over the same network. Because offline issues are more in USB connected printers as compared to the wired one.
- Print Queue Problem –
You have to click on “use printer online” from devices and printers’ option. And cancel the entire printing document queue from the print menu. This is an important step because pending print jobs can be a huge reason for “Printer Offline” error.
4. Remove and reinstall Drivers –
- Restart your printer by turning off power button.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Reconnect all the cables back into the printer.
- After doing this step now follow the steps below to remove and reinstall the printer.
- Open control panel then devices and printers.
- Now, right click your printer folder and select the remove device option.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes.
- You have to now again added printer option.
- This is how you remove and uninstall printer to remove the offline error.
5. Turn off your Printer –
- Press the ink charging button in your printer.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and let the process go on till printer ink resetting printer quality.
- These tricks will make your printer goes online.
We hope and assume that your printer offline error is gone by the time you reach here. A1 Printer Repair Troubleshooting guides will help you resolve all the errors you encounter in your printer. If you want you can have virtual help from A1 Printer Repair in Charlotte and resolve more complex issues easily. You can also toll-free Phone Number +1(877) 894-5316.