Troubleshooting: Why Epson Printer Not Working?
In our day to day life, we are getting used to technology around us. Printers are one of the best inventions for human kind. They have become an inseparable part of our lives. But with time, it has its complexities to deal with. And, for the long durability, printers need proper maintenance.
Many errors can take place inside the Epson printer. These errors are either unique or basic; depending on the model and brand of your Epson printer.
If you want, you can call on the toll-free number +1(877) 894-5316 or search for the Epson printer repair Sumter or you can search for printer repair near me.
In this article, we will help you learn more about solving printer issues common or not.
In this article, we will tell you about the reasons behind a printer failure. The reasons might be paper jamming, faulty printer, and many other minor reasons.
Moving forward, let’s learn more about the methods to solve the Epson printer failure problem.
Step 1: Check for Hindrances in the Carriage Path –
The steps are written here will guide you to remove the hindrances found in the carriage area inside the Epson printer.
- You have to cut-off the power supply from your printer when the printer is still on.
- Open the carriage access door inside the printer.
- Check for the dust and dirt buildup there over time.
- Remove the debris using a soft and dry cotton towel.
- Move the carriage from one side to the other to make sure it doesn’t stuck anywhere.
- If it is moving properly then you have to close the carriage access door.
- Reconnect all the power cords back to the printer and to the main power supply.
Step 2: Reset the Printer –
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Disconnect all the power cables from the printer.
- Now, you have to unplug the power source from the main power supply.
- You have to wait for 60 seconds.
- You have to reconnect the cables to the main power supply and in your printer.
In case you don’t find these solutions helpful, you can contact the Epson printer repair Saint Paul.
We want to suggest you that keeping your printer up to date, clean, and under proper maintenance. These small steps can reduce the threat of errors.