HP Solution Center Download
HP solution center is a software program which can control and maintain all the functions of your HP printer. This software program is a full feature software and package for your product. It also acts as a central point of access for tasks which includes scanning, printing, copying and also provides access to following features such as –
- Product settings
- Product troubleshooting
- Links to shopping and supplies.
- Support to other HP software programs.
Read More: HP Solution Center Download Windows 10?
In this blog, we will help you learn about alternative ways to download the HP solution Center Download. You can install the HP solution center by downloading it from HP official site or through HP printer install wizard for windows.
Just for your knowledge we want to inform you that – in 2011, HP solution center was replaced by HP printer Assistant. Both of these applications are same and offer similar functionality to manage your HP printer and Scanner.
Read More: How to Setup Hp Printer to New WiFi?
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows –
- You have to open the HP printer install Wizard for Windows website. As this software will helps you repair, download and install all the necessary HP software and driver’s solution for your HP printer.
- You can now click on the download button and save the file in your PC.
- You have to open the “hppiw.exe” file once your download process is complete.
Read More: How to Install Printer Driver Windows 10?
- Now, follow all the prompts to precede through the HP printer install Wizard for Windows. This Wizard will scan your computer and devices and will ask you to disconnect and then reconnect out to your printer and scanner.
- Also, you might also be asked to confirm the downloading process for extra drivers and software.
- You have to reboot your computer.
- And, once your computer restarts, you have to press on start and type HP solution center or HP printer assistant.
- By performing this step, you will open the HP solution software for your printer and scanner.
Read More: HP Printer Drivers For Windows 7
Download Software from HP Support –
- You have to open your browser and visit the HP support website.
- From this official HP website, you can download or update latest drivers, firmware updates and software.
- You have to scroll to the software and drivers’ section and enter your printer or scanners model number into the enter your product name or number.
- Click on the find my product.
- You have to select your product number and then select operating system and then click on next and again click on next option.
Read More: How Do I Update My HP Printer Firmware?
- You have to click on utility diagnostic tools.
- The software will be there for your product available in the list.
- You have to click on the download button.
- Then you have to follow the prompts appearing on your screen to complete the installation.
We assume that you have learn two different ways to download HP solution center. And, in case you have other HP printer related issues then you can contact the nearest Printer Repair in Casper. You can also call us on toll-free number – +1(844) 245-7077.