How to Print From iPhone to HP Printer Without Airprint?
HP printers are so popular due to their quality printing, high printing speed, and always keeping tabs on the latest technology. Since HP always keeps tabs on latest technology, it also makes sure that there will be no issue if someone doesn’t have Airprint to print a document using their iPhone. Thus, they have launched an app to fulfill this shortcoming. The app was named as HP E-Print.
Moving forward, let’s know more about printing with iPhone without using Airprint.
In this modern era where everything is done in few clicks by your phone. Without phone we even don’t go anywhere, then why not using a mobile device to print documents. The reasons of using mobile devices are they are convenient, small and easy to use.
Printing from the iPhone is possible using Airprint in HP printer but not all the printers have this feature especially not the older ones. Thus, in this we will help you learn a new way to print using your iPhone.
To print without Airprinter using iPhone is by using an app. Here, we are using HP E-Print.
HP E-Print: The app is designed by HP and supports most of the document formats such as web pages, email attachments, text files, PDF, Microsoft Office documents etc…
Now, without wasting any more second of your precious time let’s start our learning,
How to Connect iPhone to Printer without Airprint?
- The first step is you have to download the HP E-print app and go for the installation process.
- Now, you have to follow the instructions in order to connect once you open the app.
- You have to connect your device with Wi-Fi or any other internet connections.
- Now, click the add printer and let your device find your wireless printer itself.
- This is the time; you have to add your printer by selecting the printer model.
- Once you are able to add your printer successfully then you have to check the printer preferences and make adjustments as per your need and requirement.
- Now, open the file that you want to print and select the print option.
- Choose your printer model then you have to give the print command.
You will be surprised to know that more and more people are using iPhone instead of traditional computer due to their performance and portability. Here, we just have tried to guide you how you can print from HP printer using iPhone without using an Airprint.
If you don’t understand the process you can always connect to the toll-free number (877) 583-7730. You can always contact the HP Printer Repair Meridian in your web browser using your phone or computer or laptop or PC.