How Do You Change a Printer from Offline to Online?
Whole world knows about HP printers their working efficiency, high-quality image printing, amazing printing speed and a lot more. But like every other brand printer, HP printers can also stop working suddenly and displays offline status even though they are not.
In this article we will help you learn different ways to overcome such errors.
There is nothing you should ne panic about. Because it is a common error which take place in almost every printer brand.
Such errors must be handled wisely because the longer they stay, the most they will affect printer in negative ways.
Let’s move on and know more reasons behind such sudden error:
- Drivers not updated
- Connectivity issues
- Errors in settings
Let’s learn more about the resolutions,
Solution 1 – Download & Install HP Print and Scan Doctor –
The simplest way to eradicate most of the HP printer error is to download and install – HP print and scan doctor application.
Follow the steps:
- You have to log in as administrator.
- And, open the application called HPPSdr.exe. To open it click it from the download action and run it.
- You will see options prompt on your screen. Hit the yes button to trust the fie source.
- Press start and select your printer model.
- In case you couldn’t find your printer model in the list – you have to restart your printer and click retry in the print and scan doctor application.
- If you have any connectivity issue, the app will check it.
- Also, you have to follow the screen instructions and click yes, every time.
- Click yes until the option asked you to select your printer as default.
Even after this, if your issue remains then you can move on to the next solution. Also, feel free to contact best HP printer repair Albany.
Solution 2 – Set your printer as Default –
Follow the steps for Windows 10.
- Search for the Cortana in the search box to open the devices option.
- You have to select the printers and devices.
(Note: You have to ensure that the box is unchecked with option “Let Windows manage my default printer. “Also, you have to click on the box to unselect it if needed.)
- You have to select your printer from the list.
- Click on manage option to set it as default.
Solution 3 – Make Sure your Connection is Good –
- Switch off your printer.
- Wait for 10-20 seconds.
- Restart your printer again.
- Detach all the power cords and cables from the printer.
- Again, switch off your printer.
- You have to connect the printer’s power cord and turn on the printer.
- You have to wait for 10-20 seconds.
- Once your internet connection is back, turn on your printer.
- You have to use the HP wireless wizard or HP smart software, and connect your printer to your network.
We assume that your issue is resolved by the time you reach here. But if that’s not the case then you can contact the nearest HP Printer Repair Dayton. You can also contact us by calling on our toll-free number +1(844) 245-7077.