How Do I Unpause My Printer?
Printers are complex machines but they ultimately make our work easy and save us a lot of time and money. These machines are now multitasking and can print and scan anytime anywhere. But every machine has its issues due to which they suddenly stop working. This problem can also take place due to printer pause error. The basic option of printer pause option allows you to change or alter or change anything during operation.
If you feeling stressed then don’t worry because we are here to rescue you. You can call us on our toll-free number anytime from anywhere – +1(844) 245-7077. And, also feel free to search for the best printer repair in Lynn.
Since we are here to help you, we will guide you to resolve your issue of – how do I unpause my printer?
But before that let’s know the reason behind this pause error:
Reason behind the pause error –
- Problem in printer spooler,
- Paper jamming,
- Printer software, etc.
To resolve this error, here are the solutions –
Basically, there are three methods to fix the pause error of printer.
Solution 1: Reinstall or Uninstall the Driver –
- The first step is you have to uninstall the USB printer driver.
- Now, takeaway the folder and AIO folder from the hard drive.
- You have to now reinstall the USB printer driver.
Solution 2. Clear Pause Printing –
- In case you are operating the Windows desktop then you have to select start option and then opt settings and the printers.
- You have to dab on the printer icon.
- Now, select the pause printing or work offline option.
- Again, you have to print the document.
- Now you have to arrange parallel connection.
- You have to turn off the printer and then detach it from your network.
- You have to connect your personal computer then use a parallel cable.
- Turn on the printer.
And, once the task is complete you have to try printing a test document.
- You have to check whether the pause button is on or off in the settings.
- You have to position the control panel on the front of your HP printer.
- You have to press and release the pause button. This step will prevent your printer to be in pause anymore.
- And you continue you have to follow the following steps:
- You have to open the computers taskbar and double click on the printer icon.
- A list of documents will appear on your screen.
- You have to right-click on the screen that has a status saying listing of paused.
- Click on the resume so that your printer can start working again.