How Do I Get My HP Printer Back Online?
Suddenly your printer stops working? What will be the next thing you do when it shows you an offline error?
It is hard to decide what to do? Thus, we have come up with quick solutions only for you!!
You have to follow the steps and resolve your error. If you find it a bit difficult, you can always contact the nearest HP Printer Repair Lafayette.
But before that, let us learn about the primary reasons behind this offline error.
- The cable is not correctly attached.
- Due to a paper-jamming.
- The printer driver is faulty.
- Problem with the software.
Let’s move towards the solutions.
Solution 1: Check for the Loose Cables –
Make sure that both ends of your USB cable are well connected to the printer and computer. Also, you have to make sure that your Ethernet cable is connected to your printer.
And if you are using a wireless printer, then make sure you have a good internet connection.
If your cables are not functioning well, try reconnecting them into another port one by one. If they are working it’s well! And if not then you might have to change your defective cables.
Solution 2: Manually Set your Printer Online –
- Press the start icon.
- Click on the control panel.
- Press the option of devices and printers.
- Right-click on your printer and select the option – see what’s printing.
- Now, choose a printer from the top of the menu bar.
- Select use printer online option from the drop-down menu box.
Solution 3: Stop the Pending Print Jobs –
- To remove the HP Wireless Printer Offline error, you have to cancel all the on-going print jobs.
- From the control panel of your device:
- Press on the option to see what’s printing
- Right-click on it and
- Cancel every job.
- Once you stop the printing jobs then you have to select the option – use printer online.
- Now, you have to restart your printer and try printing a test document.
Solution 4: Remove and Reinstall Your Printer –
- To remove and reinstall your printer –
- Right-click from devices and printers.
- Now, select to remove the device.
- You have to select your printer by selecting add a printer option.
- We assume your HP printer offline error has been resolved now.
But in case it does not then feel free to contact on the toll-free number +1(877) 894-5316. Or you can search for the best HP Printer Repair Brooklyn Park.