How Do I Get My HP Envy 4500 Printer Back Online?
Is your HP Envy printer 4500 often get offline even though it is online? And you don’t know how to get it back online. You might be thinking why does your HP printer go offline? What are the reasons?
This regular problem can make you irritate and frustrate altogether. Well, don’t panic because in this article we will teach you how you can make this error go using several ways. You can try every single method as they are reliable and good to go with.
But before going to the solution let’s understand why your HP Envy 4500 printer keep on going offline?
You can also call on the toll-free number – (877) 583-7730. Or you can search as HP Printer Repair near me to get to the nearest HP printer repair shop.
Why my HP Envy 4500 printer is says offline
Behind every error there are reasons which cause such errors. Thus, there are numerous reasons why HP Envy 4500 printer goes offline. He reasons maybe problem in ink cartridge, connectivity issues, network problem, printer and PC not connected properly and so on. Thus, it becomes very important to troubleshoot the error and resolve it.
Before knowing more about solutions let’s know other reasons as well:
- Improper installation of printer.
- Faulty or unupdated printer drivers.
- Check for loose cable links.
- Printer is not set as default printer.
- Firmware is not updated.
Here are some solutions for eradicating this error:
- You have to check your router to see whether it’s working or not.
- Check whether your machine and printer are properly connected to the same wireless network or not.
- You have to detach the linked wires connecting printer to the network.
- Wait for few seconds.
- And then reconnect them again.
- Make sure that printer’s power cables are connected well.
- Detach your power cords.
- Reconnect them again after waiting for few seconds.
- Turn on your printer.
- And try printing a test document.
Method 2: Change Printer Settings –
- You have to click on tools and printers’ option from the start menu.
- You have to select your printer and press right click on it.
- Now, click on the option see what’s printing.
- Press the option of printer offline; delete the check from the checkbox present on your screen.
- Now, wait for some time before start printing so that HP Envy 4500 printer can work freely and erase the offline error anymore.
Method 3: Restart Printer Spooler –
In case the error is still present then you have to check the settings of your printer. And, after checking it, restart your printer spooler when you the printer display the offline printer alert.
- Press Windows key +R at the same time.
- Now enter services. MSc option.
- Hit the enter button in the command box.
- Once the Window is open select your printer spooler.
- Right click on it and select the reboot option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, restart your printer spooler.
If the error is still there then you can move on to next method.
Method 4: Reinstall your Printer Driver –
- You have to open the drivers and printer option from the control panel.
- Now, find your printer from the list and select it.
- To open the drop-down menu right click on it and select the delete computer button.
- Once the dialog box appears on your screen, click the confirmation button present there.
After performing all the above steps, finally your printer driver will be deleted from your machine. And, to start printing again from your printer, you have to reinstall the printer driver from the official website of your printer brand.
We presume that the error has been resolved by the time you reach down here. But if not then you must contact us by calling on our toll-free number (877) 583-7730.
The other way to contact us is to search for the best HP Printer Repair Seattle.