Fix Epson Printer Light Blinking Error
Most of the users across the world prefer Epson printer when they need better quality printing, work done efficiently, and an amazing printing rate. But as we all know, every machine breakdown at some point due to errors or other thing.
We are talking about the Epson printer error where its light start blinking for exactly no reason. This is done when a lot of ink is get collected upon the ink pad counter –more than it can take.
To solve Epson printer light blinking error, you need to reset the waste inkpad counter. Don’t panic if you do not know how to resolve this error. You can read this article, or contact the nearest Epson printer repair Cleveland.
Let’s jolt now,
Here are some approaches, to solve the blinking error issue:
Solution 1: – Exchange EEProm Store Waste Ink Pad Counter –
Every time when a customer purchases an Epson printer, they are mostly not given the EEProm or IC counter to its users. But in case if the users know the model of their EEProm, they can easily change it with the new one.
While performing the exchange task you have to be sure that your Epson printer and EEProm model are quite compatible.
Because, in case they are not, your Epson printer won’t reset the inkpad counter and hence, your printer won’t work.
Further, if you are not able to know or find your EEProm model then you can jump on the next method.
Solution 2: – Rearrange Waste Ink Pad Counter using WIC Software –
To rearrange your Waste ink pad counter, first you have to download the WIC software irrespective of your operating system.
You have to perform every step written below to remove this error from your Epson printer.
- Using a perfect cable, you have to connect your computer to the internet.
- Using a USB cable, you have to connect the printer and the computer.
- And, you also ensure that you stop all the on-going printing jobs, before turning off your printer.
- Wait for few seconds.
- When you notice the paper and ink light blinking repeatedly, you can unzip the Waste ink pad reset software.
- In this step, you have to run the program name as wicreset.exe.
- Again, you have to wait for few seconds.
- And, when the WIC software starts up completely, you have to click on the option of read waste counters to verify the counter status.
- You can hopefully reset your computer.
We hope by the end of this blog you have resolved your error and if not then you can contact the nearest Epson printer Repair Pittsburgh in your web browser. You can also talk to the experts by calling on a toll-free number +1(877) 894-5316.