Once in a lifetime of every printer, it suddenly starts displaying the error – HP Printer Driver is Unavailable. This error can take place anytime while using your printer.
And, if you have an HP printer, you can easily look for the best HP printer repair.
Now, the question arises is =- How can you fix the error of the unavailable printer driver?
No need to worry at all because we will help you in solving this error, all you have to do is to click a few buttons.
But, before that, it will be great if we know why the error printer is not available error is displaying on your printer screen.
Well, the most popular reason behind the unavailability of the printer driver is – that it is missing or corrupt.
Solution 1: Update your Windows or MAC
Out of many of the reasons why your driver is unavailable is because your system is out of date or you might not be using the latest update.
Thus, we suggest that you must install the latest update available for your Windows or Mac.
Follow the steps now:
- Press the start button and start typing update in the search box.
- Now, check for the updates available.
- And, in case the update is available, on Windows or Mac, it will install on its own.
- Once your Windows and Mac have completed the updating system, you have to restart your PC.
To check whether the error is resolved or not, you have to try printing a test document. You will get a clear picture of whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Solution 2: You have to Reinstall your Printer Driver
Even after performing the above steps if the error still persists then you might have a missing or corrupted driver. Now, in order to resolve the error, you have to uninstall your current printer driver and install a new printer driver.
Here are the steps you have to follow:
- In the first step, you have to press the keys Win + R to open RUN in windows.
- Type “devmgmt.MSC” and click the OK option.
- Press the right-click on your printer and select to uninstall the device option.
Once, you complete the above steps, you have to search for the right printer driver for your printer or you can even install it manually. Manually installing a printer driver is quite a long process consuming more energy and time.
And, the biggest problem is one wrong driver can make your system got glitchy.
Thus, we recommend you use the best tool for updating your printer driver. Such tools can easily locate your driver issues or update the existing ones as per the need of your printer just in one click.
Here is the step-by-step guidance, you need to follow:
- You have to unplug or disconnect the printer from your PC.
- Now, you have to reconnect all the cords and follow the commands shown to you in the wizard.
- And, if the wizard doesn’t appear then you can click on the start button and press the setting option.
- Click on the devices.
- And, the final step is to select – add a printer or scanner option.
- You have to wait for a few minutes, till the system detects your printer.
- Check for all the instructions coming on your screen and follow them.
(Reminder: It is also logical for you to use the trustworthy and the best anti-virus in your system.)
If you face any issue in near future regarding the same you can simply make a call on the toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464 or you can search the nearby printer repair in Oklahoma City.