It comes as no surprise that technology has influenced how our lives have changed recently. One such piece of technology that has transformed the way we handle routine print chores is the mobile HP Deskjet printer in this blog we are going to know about how to connect HP printer to wifi. There are no restrictions on the kind of printing we may do now. In need of a compact copy? That’s it! Text message sending and receiving constitute repetitive work? No issue! Your HP printer is now smarter than ever thanks to new technology, making printing quick and simple . From now on, you can print anything whenever and from wherever. Additionally, printing directly from mobile devices is now possible for documents.
Do you want to know how to connect your HP printer or any other printer via Wi-Fi? The answer to this question is just a few paragraphs away.
User Have 4 Options Available To Connect HP Printer To Wifi:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- WPS Push Button Connect
- Connect Your HP Printer Without A Router
Now, before we go on to our first wireless connecting option, your HP printer and system must meet the following requirements:
- Windows Vista (or a later version) or Mac OS X 10.5 serve as the operating systems on your machine (or higher version).
- The operating system manages the wireless adapter, and the machine is wirelessly connected to the network. If not, the printer won’t be able to get the computer’s network settings.
- A static IP address is not being used by the computer.
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect feature on the printer is required. Using the “Restore Network Settings” or “Restore Network Defaults” option on the printer control panel, you can reset it.
- The control panel is often accessible by clicking on the wifi icon or Settings.
If the aforementioned criteria are met, proceed with the instructions below to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi.
METHOD 1) HP Automatic Wi-Fi Connection
HP Auto Wireless Connect allows you to automatically connect your printer to your wireless network. The login process does not require you to enter any network settings, such as the name or password of your wireless network.
NOTE : You must first install the printer’s software before using this option.
- Visit the HP Support page and input your printer model to get software. In order to install the driver on your computer, download it in accordance with your Operating System and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Start the software and turn on your printer.
- Select Wireless when asked whether you want to connect via Ethernet or wireless, and then click the button that reads “Send my wireless settings to the printer” (recommended).
- Hold off till your printer connects. This could take a while.
- Simply click Finish when it’s completed. Your HP printer is now set to print a document.
I hope after this you will be able to understand how to configure HP printer through automatic wifi process, now let’s move toward our next method.
METHOD 2 ) Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s control panel allows you to connect your HP printer to WiFi. Only the HP printer with a graphical display may use this technique.
- Turn on the printer.
- Unplug your printer’s Ethernet and USB wires.
- Tap the wifi icon on your printer’s control panel or navigate to the Network menu.
- After choosing Wireless Settings, choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click OK after locating your network and entering the WEP or WPA key.
Note : If you can’t find your WiFi name in the list, you can manually Enter your Network Name.
Method 3 ) Wi-Fi Direct
Depending on the type of device you’re using, connecting your HP printer to a print-starting device may differ differently. When utilizing Wi-Fi Direct to connect your HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi and take advantage of wireless printing, keep in mind the following guidelines.
- Download and install the HP Print Service Plugin for Android from the Google Store.
- When printing, choose the printer from the list whose name includes the word “DIRECT”.
- If prompted, choose the printer using Air Print on iOS and iPad devices.
- If you’re using Windows 10, select the printer by going to the “Printers and scanners” menu, clicking “Add a printer or scanner,” and then selecting “Show Wi-Fi direct printers.”
- Printers that support Wi-Fi Direct will have the word “DIRECT” after their names.
METHOD 4 ) HP WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Set-up) Pushbutton Method
- The WPS Pushbutton technique makes it simple to connect the HP printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- To use this methodology to connect your HP printer to your Wi-Fi network, you must first fulfil the following conditions:
- Your WiFi network’s router and the HP Deskjet printer model you use both need to support Wireless Pushbutton mode.
- You can check this in each user handbook if you’re unsure if they do or not.
- There must be a physical WPS push button on the router.
- Either the WPA or WPA2 security protocols must be used by the WiFi network.
- The WPS router may not let you connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network using the WPS Pushbutton technique if it has no security settings or only supports the WEP standard.
Here are the steps you need to follow to connect your HP printer to your Wi-Fi network if you meet the above conditions.
Do You Need Assistance For Hp Printer Wifi To Connect
So there you have it! We’ve provided comprehensive, step-by-step instructions for the most common ways to connect your HP printer to a WiFi network and print the files you require wirelessly and remotely. We sincerely hope that our explanation of how to WiFi-connect an HP printer has allayed your worries. Depending on the type of device you use and the network or router you are using, different steps must be followed. As a result, there isn’t a single strategy that is effective in all circumstances. It’s important to understand your configuration and choose the right connecting methods for your HP printer. If you require additional information or clarification, You shouldn’t have too much trouble connecting as long as you have the correct knowledge and competent assistance. If you are still having problems with the printer connecting to wifi, contact Printer Repair Service in New York for instant support and guidance.