HP printers have come a long way in terms of innovation and technology. Now, their printers are smart than ever, simple and easy to use, convenient, and portable. This technology makes printers wireless which allows us to give print commands from anywhere.
But the question arises is – How do I connect my HP printer to the new Wi-Fi?
Well, don’t worry because Printer Repair in Lafayette is here to help you. You can also contact us on the toll-free number.
If you have more queries and doubts you can also contact the nearest Printer Repair Toledo.
Here are a few methods we have mentioned below for you to learn an alternative way to set up an HP printer with new Wi-Fi.
Method 1: HP Auto Wireless Connect –
An HP Auto wireless connection allows you to connect your printer easily to your wireless network, that too automatically.
- The first step is to download the software for your printer.
- You have to go to the HP support page and download and enter your printer model. You can download the printer driver as per its compatibility with your operating system.
- You have to follow all the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
- Now, turn on the printer and run the software.
- When you are prompted for network connection type then type wireless and then click yes.
- Send your wireless settings to the printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and let your printer connect to it.
- Click on the finish option.
Method 2: Wireless Setup Wizard –
- You can use the Wireless setup wizard to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi on your printer’s control panel.
- Turn on your printer.
- Now, you have to unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from your printer.
- You have to select the wireless icon or go to the network menu.
- Now, select the wireless settings and then click on the wireless setup wizard.
- You have to find your network and enter the EP or WPA key.
- Click ok.
Method 3: WPS Push Button Connect –
In case your router and HP printer support WPS push button mode, you simply have to connect your printer to Wi-Fi with just a simple push within two minutes.
Step 1: Push the WPS button available on your printer.
Step 2: Press the WPS push button present on your router within 2 minutes.
How to connect to Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct?
These are some other alternative ways you can follow to connect your HP printer to your wireless network. Here are the steps:
- Open the control panel of your printer.
- Touch the HP wireless direct icon
- And, navigate the network setup or wireless settings menu and touch wireless direct.
- You can now turn off the connection.
- You have to turn on HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi direct from your printer’s control panel.
- You can also connect to Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct the same way using your computer or mobile devices.
- And on your screen, you will be prompted to ask for a WPA2 password on security.
- You have to open a document or other document which you want to print and then click on a file and then print.
We assume that you doubt how do I connect my HP printer to new Wi-Fi. is resolved. If you have any issues you can contact the experts by calling on toll-free number +1(844) 245-7077. You can also contact the Printer Repair in Lafayette.