Due to its innumerable features and outstanding performances, HP printers are the most loved and preferred printer brand worldwide. It always offers its customers a rich combo of innovative technology at affordable prices with the ease of use. In this article we can explains how to fix HP Printer Error 0xc05d1281.
But unlike any other printer brand, HP printers often face severe issues and may stop working suddenly due to errors. HP Error Code 0xc05d1281 or “Ink System Failure” error is one such error issue that can affect the printing quality if you don’t take appropriate measures at the correct time.
This error occurs for many reasons, and it is essential to eradicate this error as early as possible. Therefore, if you want to learn how to troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281, follow this guide completely and learn different ways to fix this problem instantly.
Why am I getting HP Error Code 0xc05d1281?
The main reason you might be getting HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281 is the presence of air bubbles in the ink cartridge while refilling the old cartridge. Apart from this, many other reasons can also lead to this error state. Let’s look into this:
- The ink cartridge is incompatible with the HP model you are using.
- The ink you are using is of cheap quality or is too less.
- Hardware issues like broken Printhead.
- Solidification of the ink in the Printhead can also affect the print quality or stop the printing process temporarily.
- When the protected tape is not placed correctly over the nozzle of the ink cartridge.
- When the ink-cartridge is not installed correctly.
How to Troubleshoot Error 0xc05d1281 on HP Printers?
Troubleshooting any error problem is essential to get rid of the issue instantly. Therefore, you should know how to resolve HP Error 0xc05d1281 quickly before it creates a mess for you. Fortunately, we have solutions for you. Read the following techniques to fix error 0xc05d1281 with your HP printer.
Easy Solutions to Fix HP Error Code 0xc05d1281
To eliminate this error, you can apply the given solutions mentioned in this write-up. Here, we have explained four solutions to fix Error 0xc05d1281 on your own:
Solution 1: Fix HP Error 0xc05d1281 by Clearing Hardware Status Update
- Press and hold the “*” key on your keyboard.
- Then, press the “#” key on the keyboard.
- Continue to hold both keys until the message “Enter Special Key Combo” is displayed on your screen.
- After that, release both keys.
- Now, press the keys – “1″, “2,” and “3” on your keyboard in a sequence.
- As a result, the message “Support R0631M” will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, click & hold the “Right Arrow” key on your printer & wait for the message “System Configuration Menu” to be displayed on your screen, then release the key.
- Next, click on the “OK” button. A message “Hardware Failure Status” will be displayed.
- Now, press and release the “OK” button to clear.
- The message changes to “Hardware Failure Status Cleared.”
- Click the “Cancel” button continuously till the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears or the “Ink System Failure” screen pops up.
- Once this message appears, stop clicking the Cancel button.
- The “Hardware Status Update” screen will appear. Click “OK.”
- Now, turn “Off” the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Leave the printer for at least 30 seconds to discharge the power.
- Then, plug the power cable back into the printer and turn it “On.”
The message “Use The Power Key to Shut Down the Printing Machine” will be displayed.
- Click “OK.”
- “One-Time Ink Initialization Process” will start. Allow it to complete this process.
- Finally, choose “Print Report,” then choose “Self-Test Report.”
Hopefully, the HP printer error 0xc05d1281 will be solved. And, if the problem persists, jump on to the next step.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot HP Error 0xc05d1281 with Print Photo Button
- Unplug the power cable from the printer.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and press the “Print Photo” and “Cancel” buttons together.
- You will see a blank screen for a few seconds.
The error must have been resolved. And if not, try repeating the same steps again and again.
Still in trouble? Don’t panic! We have another method too. Let’s try that also.
Solution 3: Resolve HP Error 0xc05d1281 by Unplugging All-In-One from the Power Supply
- Unplug the HP all-in-one from the power supply.
- And wait for a few minutes.
- Now, plug in the power only.
- Repeat the steps 2-4 times continuously.
- Then, connect the unit to the power supply and check for functionality.
Solution 4: Fix HP Error 0xc05d1281 with Print Photos & Photo Fix buttons
- Firstly, unplug the power cord from the HP All-in-One printer.
- Wait for 60 seconds till the printer goes to sleep mode.
- Now, press and simultaneously hold the “Print Photos” & “Photo Fix” buttons on the control panel.
- While keeping them pressed, reconnect the power cord to the All-in-One.
- Continue pressing the buttons until the display goes blank or Reset shows on the control panel.
We hope that you have resolved the error by this time. And if this method also fails to fix your HP printer error, you should contact the service technicians in this field.
Is your HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281 resolved? If not, never hesitate to contact A1 Printer Repair technicians!
If any of the above-mentioned solutions fail to give you desirable results, then you should contact an expert who will deal with this problem more efficiently and quickly. They will give you the best troubleshooting solutions and suggest the best possible solutions for fixing message error code 0xc05d1281 with your HP printer.
For expert assistance, you can always contact Printer Repair Service in New Jersey and call its toll-free number +1 (928) 514-2464. If you have any suggestions, please leave your comment below in the box.