Canon printers are among the top printer brands and are the most famous optical and imaging machines worldwide. Canon printers offer high-quality printing at a high rate. Furthermore, its ability to easily connect with Android and iPhone devices is an added bonus for users. But as amateur users, many people face problems while Print From iPhone To Canon Printer.
Are you looking for ways to connect your Canon printer to your Apple device to print something? If you are unfamiliar with the process of printing with the iPhone, don’t dive right in. Instead, we would recommend that you begin by learning how to connect your iPhone to a Canon printer and print successfully.
So, let’s begin with how to print from an iPhone to a Canon printer in easy steps. Don’t skip this blog if you want to learn the complete process and methods to print from an iPhone via a Canon printer.
Learn Methods to Connect your Canon Printer to iPhone and Print
Read the complete blog to learn the various methods to print from your iPhone to Canon printer. In this writing, we have explained two methods with simple to-do steps. Let’s proceed:
Method 1: Print from the iPhone Using AirPrint
The first step is to print from your iPhone to a Canon printer using the AirPrint method. As a result, your Canon printer must support AirPrint.
AirPrint: AirPrint is a feature added to Apple devices that enables users to print documents without relying on printer drivers or printer software. It enables you to print web pages, photos, and documents directly to your printer from your Apple device without the need for driver installation.
Steps to Print from an iPhone to a Canon Printer Using the AirPrint Feature
(Note: You have to make sure that your Canon printer and iPhone are connected over the same Wi-Fi network.)
Here’s how you can go for it:
- Ensure your Canon printer is turned on.
- Then, connect it to a LAN network.
- On your iPhone screen, tap the “Operations” icon.
- Select “Print” from the displayed menu.
- In the “Select Printer” option, select your Canon printer.
- Change your printer settings in the printer options, such as the number of copies, page range, duplex printing, format, etc. (Refer to Table 1 below.)
- Now, tap on the “Print” option.
- The Canon printer will start printing as per the preferences selected.
|Printer||Select a Canon printer model||Range||Select the Range of pages or All Pages to be printed with only specific app or PDF files|
|Copies||Set the no. of copies required using + or –||Color||Select Black & White to enable Monochrome printing|
|Double-Sided Printing||If Canon model supports duplex printing, you can select “On” or “Off”||Paper Size||Select paper size automatically according to the app used on the Apple device|
Method 2: Print from the iPhone Without AirPrint
If your Canon printer is not AirPrint enabled, you can still print from your iPhone.
Steps to Print from iPhone to Canon Printer Without AirPrint
Utilize the following steps:
- Download and install Canon Print Inkjet SELPHY.
- After that, open “iPhone Settings” and turn on “Wi-Fi.”
- Remove any USB flash drive or memory card from your device.
- Go to the “Setting Screen of SELPHY” and tap on the “Menu.”
- Press the “Down Arrow Key” and the “Up Arrow Key” to select “Wi-Fi” settings.
- Now, select “Ok.”
- Next, select “Connection Settings” with the up and down arrow keys.
- Select “Ok.”
- Choose a Canon printer and select “Ok.”
- Also change the printer’s name through “Edit.”
- Now, select “Direct Connection” and tap “Ok.”
- Then, edit the password by pressing the “Edit” key.
- After that, connect your iPhone to the network displayed on your printer’s screen.
- Choose the “Network Name” in your iPhone’s Wi-Fi settings and enter the password.
- Now, tap on the Canon Print Inkjet SELPHY icon on the iPhone.
- Next, tap on the photo or document to be printed.
- Select and tap on the “Print” icon.
- Select printing preferences on the “Change Settings” page.
- Finally, tap on the “Print” button to start the printing process.
We hope you have successfully connected your iPhone to your Canon printer using the appropriate method. For better guidance, you can also get expert help by visiting the website.
Contact Our A1 Printer Repair Team for Troubleshooting
What to do, if you have a problem with printing from your iPhone? If, at any time, you are unable to connect your Canon printer to an iPhone or are trying to print something from an iPhone device and see an error, you should try power cycling your printer and wireless network or temporarily disabling devices that may be interfering with Wi-Fi communication. Also, ensuring that the printer has enough paper and the ink cartridges are not empty.
And if the problem persists even after trying all the troubleshooting tips, don’t waste any more time and immediately contact our A1 Printer Repair Agents to resolve the problem. To connect with Canon Service Care, get someone on the horn and dial +1(928) 514-2464 and chat with Canon Printer Repair New York.