Canon itself is a famous brand and specialized in the manufacturing of the world’s best printers. They have the unique feature of optical and imaging products. Also, they offer high-quality printing with a high printing rate. They are easy to work with as they are easily connectable to androids and iPhones. But as amateur users, many people face problems while printing and fusing the iPhone.
Thus, in this article, we will help you understand how to connect your iPhone. And print your documents successfully.
Let’s begin, How to Print From iPhone To Canon Printer
The first step is to print from your Canon printer; you have to connect Airprint to your iPhone. Airprint is software which enables iPhone users to print or scan documents directly from an apple device via Canon printer.
(Note: You have to make sure that your Canon printer and iPhone are connected over the same Wi-Fi network.)
- Ensure that your Canon printer is on and connected to a LAN network.
- Now, using the Airprint app on your iPhone, you have to tap the operation icon to get to the menu options.
- You will notice that in the menu option, there is an option to name a print, you have to press it.
- And, under the printer option, you have to select the model which you are using currently.
Once, you press select your model you will notice the following options:
Printer: Select the model of wireless LAN which can be used.
Copies: You have to select the number of copies of a document you want.
Duplex Printing: In case, your Canon printer supports the duplex printing you can select the option on or off.
Range: You can select the range as per the particular app and file type.
- And, to get the first copy you have to click + or – to set the right number of copies you want to print.
- You can press the enable the on button and disable the off button, in case of duplex printing.
- And, if you are printing a file type with multiple pages being printed, then press on the range and select the paper range or the option of all pages.
- And, the final step is you have to tap on the print option.
- Now, your Canon printer will print as per the settings you have made in your Airprint app using your iPhone.
In case, you don’t find any help regarding this then you can always contact the Canon support care by calling on a toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464. Or you can use your web browser to search for the Canon printer repair Lowell.