The whole world knows about HP printers and their working efficiency, high-quality image printing, amazing printing speed, and a lot more. But like every other brand of printer, HP printers can also stop working suddenly and displays offline status even though they are not.
In this article, we will help you learn different ways to overcome such errors.
There is nothing you should panic about. Because it is a common error that takes place in almost every printer brand.
Such errors must be handled wisely because the longer they stay, the more they will affect printers in negative ways.
Once you read the numerous ways you can try them or you can call on the toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464 or contact the nearest Printer Repair Nashua.
Reasons behind such sudden errors printer offline
- Drivers not updated
- Connectivity issues
- Errors in settings
Let’s learn more about the resolutions,
Solution 1 – Download & Install HP Print and Scan Doctor –
The simplest way to eradicate most HP printer errors is to download and install – the HP print and scan doctor application.
Follow the steps:
- You have to log in as an administrator.
- And, open the application called HPPSdr.exe. To open it click it from the download action and run it.
- You will see options prompt on your screen. Hit the yes button to trust the file source.
- Press start and select your printer model.
- In case you couldn’t find your printer model in the list – you have to restart your printer and click retry in the print and scan doctor application.
- If you have any connectivity issues, the app will check them.
- Also, you have to follow the screen instructions and click yes, every time.
- Click yes until the option asked you to select your printer as default.
Even after this, if your issue remains then you can move on to the next solution. Also, feel free to contact the best HP printer repair in Albany.
Solution 2 – Set your printer as Default
Follow the steps for Windows 10.
- Search for Cortana in the search box to open the devices option.
- You have to select the printers and devices.
(Note: You have to ensure that the box is unchecked with the option “Let Windows manage my default printer. “Also, you have to click on the box to unselect it if needed.)
- You have to select your printer from the list.
- Click on the manage option to set it as default.
Solution 3 – Make Sure your Connection is Good
- Switch off your printer.
- Wait for 10-20 seconds.
- Restart your printer again.
- Detach all the power cords and cables from the printer.
- Again, switch off your printer.
- You have to connect the printer’s power cord and turn on the printer.
- You have to wait for 10-20 seconds.
- Once your internet connection is back, turn on your printer.
- You have to use the HP wireless wizard or HP smart software, and connect your printer to your network.
We assume that your issue is resolved by the time you reach here. But if that’s not the case then you can contact the nearest Printer Repair Dayton. You can also contact us by calling on our toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464.