Suddenly your printer stops working? What will be the next thing you do when it shows your Hp Printer offline error? It is hard to decide what to do. Thus, we have come up with quick solutions only for you!! You have to follow the steps and resolve your error. If you find it a bit difficult, you can always contact the nearest HP Printer Repair USA.
Reasons behind Hp Printer offline error
- The cable is not correctly attached.
- Due to a paper-jamming.
- The printer driver is faulty.
- Problem with the software.
Let’s move towards the solutions.
Solution 1: Check for the Loose Cables
Make sure that both ends of your USB cable are well connected to the printer and computer. Also, you have to make sure that your Ethernet cable is connected to your printer.
And if you are using a wireless printer, then make sure you have a good internet connection.
If your cables are not functioning well, try reconnecting them to another port one by one. If they are working it’s well! And if not then you might have to change your defective cables.
Solution 2: Manually Set up your Printer Online
- Press the start icon.
- Click on the control panel.
- Press the option of devices and printers.
- Right-click on your printer and select the option – to see what’s printing.
- Now, choose a printer from the top of the menu bar.
- Select the use printer online option from the drop-down menu box.
Solution 3: Stop the Pending Print Jobs
- To remove the HP Wireless Printer Offline error, you have to cancel all the ongoing print jobs.
- From the control panel of your device:
- Press on the option to see what’s printing
- Right-click on it and
- Cancel every job.
- Once you stop the printing jobs then you have to select the option – use printer online.
- Now, you have to restart your printer and try printing a test document.
Solution 4: Remove and Reinstall Your Printer
- To remove and reinstall your printer –
- Right-click from devices and printers.
- Now, select remove the device.
- You have to select your printer by selecting add a printer option.
- We assume your HP printer offline error has been resolved now.
But in case it does not then feel free to contact us at the toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464. Or you can search for the best HP Printer Repair Brooklyn Park.