Due to slashing features, fine quality and durability, HP printers are the most popular brand purchased worldwide. However, using such devices also demands some maintenance and care. Unfortunately, you cannot always maintain your printer due to numerous constraints. As a result, you can encounter technical issues and error problems. Although it’s a great machine, sometimes it may cause trouble and throw unexpected errors. The occurrence of the HP Printer Error Code 0x61011bed is one such problem. Mainly, this error occurs due to a problem with your printer’s printhead and ink cartridge. To solve this error, you may need assistance.
However, we have suggested some tips which can be fruitful in fixing HP Printer Error Code 0x61011bed. Go through this blog entirely to know the best possible technical solutions you can try before taking expert guidance.
Reasons for HP Printer Error 61011bed
There can be numerous reasons for HP printer error 61011bed. You may encounter this error because of below reasons:
- An Update in Printer’s Settings: Updating in your printer’s settings might be the cause of this error.
- An Issue with Printhead: The following issues with printhead can be the cause of error 61011bed:
- Ink cartridges may not be positioned correctly within the printhead.
- There hasn’t been any printhead cleaning in a very long time.
- Some other component has been relocated within your printhead.
- Blocked & Dried Ink-Cartridges: A dry or blocked cartridge can prevent the printer from communicating properly with the cartridge.
- Corrupt Printer Drivers: Corrupt drivers preventing the computer from communicating with the printer.
- Problem with Paper Alignment: The paper inside the printer may be stuck or not aligned precisely.
Are you looking to get this error problem fixed? Don’t look anywhere. We are here with easy-to-follow solutions.
6 Easy Solutions to Fix HP Printer Error 61011bed-
Use all these six techniques one by one and see if the HP printer error 61011bed is resolved. These solutions are suggested by experts.
Solution 1: Perform A Power Reset to Quick Fix HP Printer Error 61011bed
Follow these simple steps to reset your printer:
- First, disconnect all the cables without turning off the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Now, plug in the cables and wait for an automatic turn-on.
- If the printer seems off, press the power button to check whether the error issue has been fixed.
If resetting the HP printer does not resolve the error problem 61011bed not, try using another method.
Solution 2: Clean The Ink Cartridges and Check If the Error Resolved
Clean the cartridges by following these steps:
- First, “Turn Off” your printer and open the cartridge cover.
- Now, take the cartridges out carefully.
- Then, take a tissue to wipe the cartridges slowly from its slot.
- Next, place a soft paper under your printer’s printhead.
- Clean the print head with a damp cloth dipped in a solvent solution.
- Wait for a few minutes and let it dry.
- After that, place the cartridges carefully back in their slot till you hear a lock sound.
- “Power On” the printer and see if the error has been resolved.
Even after cleaning the ink cartridges, the error does not resolve. Try to clean the rollers. Maybe the issue will get fixed.
Method 3: Clean the Rollers
Clean the rollers by following these steps:
- First, “Turn Off” the printer.
- Now, take out all the cables.
- Open the access doors to manage rollers.
- Clean all the rubber rollers with a clean cloth.
- Lastly, plug in the cables in the printer and start to take printout.
If cleaning the rollers does not resolve the error issue, don’t give up! Try to update HP printer drivers and software. Let’s see how.
Solution 4: Update HP Printer Drivers and Fix Error 61011bed
Updating your printer drivers and software may fix this issue instantly if the error is due to corrupted or old printer drivers.
- Ensure you have selected the correct printer driver to help establish uninterrupted communication between your printer and computer.
- You can download the drivers by visiting the official website (123.hp.com) or installing them through the CD that has been received when purchasing your HP printer.
Method 5: Reload the Paper Again
Follow the steps mentioned below to reload the paper into the paper tray to fix the error issue:
- Ensure the papers you are using are of the same size.
- Take A4 size sheets which fit the printer paper tray.
- Now, re-align the stack of papers.
- Keep up to 25-30 papers at a time in the tray.
- Now, Insert the paper stack into the printer tray and start printing.
Try the next method if the error is not resolved.
Method 6: Checking the Paper Settings of your HP Printer
Check the paper settings by following the below-mentioned methods:
- Ensure that the settings of the paper tray and drivers are compatible.
- Now, open a document to print.
- Then, click on the file icon from the print options.
- And tap on the printer properties.
- In the drop-down menu, select paper quality, appropriate paper size, number of copies etc.
- Finally, click on the “OK” button and try to print a document.
We hope that the above methods will be helpful for you in troubleshooting HP Printer Error Code 0x61011bed. If not, don’t worry! You can take expert help anytime by contacting their toll-free number.
Contact A1 Printer Repair for quick resolution!
If you didn’t find the above solutions valuable and challenging, do not hesitate to contact our support team of Printer Repair Service In Alabama support team for quick and reliable solutions. Our certified experts can always help you with their highly secure and safe services.
To contact our team in the USA, call at toll-free number +1 (928) 514-2464 and get the issue fixed in no time.