WPS stands for“Wi-Fi Protected Setup”. It is a wireless network security standard. It is used to establish connections between routers and wireless devices like your HP printer.
WPS is used to connect networks that use an encrypted method to connect such as your passwords or pin.
There is also a WPS button to simplify the process of connection between both devices.
You can also contact the toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464. Or you can communicate your issue to Printer Repair in Pittsburgh.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with proper guidance on how to find the WPS pin for my HP envy printer.
Basically, there are two ways as discussed above: You can try any of them. If the first one didn’t work well you can also go with the second one.
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button –
- You have to go to the HP printer’s control panel or screen and then you have to press the “Wireless” button or “Setting” Button.
- Select the WPS button option.
- Now, your printer will ask you to hit the WPS button for the wireless router.
- And, you have to press that Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router.
- Now, go to your printer and press continues for wireless connection.
- A connection will be established for conveying the WPS button.
- Then your printer is ready to print anything else.
Connect Your HP Printer through WPS PIN –
- You have to go to your HP printer’s control panel.
- Press the wireless button> settings button.
- You have to touch the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and you have to follow on-screen prompted instructions.
- You have to drive to Wi-Fi protected setup pin.
- Hit on it.
- You will notice a PIN will display on your screen.
- You have to access the configuration utility for the wireless router.
- You have to enter the WPS pin code in the mentioned field.
- Now, your HP printer is set up properly.
- You can install a network printer driver.
- Pick the option of connecting a new printer option on your PC.
By the end of this article, we hope you have resolved your issue and in case you are facing complex errors or you have other doubts then you can contact the best and most amazing Printer Repair in Erie.
Also, feel free to get professional help from us by contacting us at the toll-free number +1(928) 514-2464.